Lifelike, Custom Inflatable Art Makes a Modern Statement While Reducing Expenses
The flexibility of inflatables combined with the enormous talent of our designers makes custom inflatable art an emerging new trend. It's fully feasible to create a few realistic inflatable sculptures with a strong resemblance to stone, metal and other materials. Or, if need be, produce entire inflatable art exhibits that are significantly lighter weight, more mobile and drastically less expensive than traditional art.
The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Progressive artists have conceptualized pieces we've produced as custom inflatable art including:
- Tristan Lowe's Giant Whale (representative medium: fabric)
- Brian Kane's Social Media Icons (representative medium: nylon)
How is Inflatable Art Used? In a wide variety of ways.
- Inflatable art exhibits allow for interesting new displays at museums that take far less setup time than other forms of art.
- Inflatable sculptures give artists a way to stretch their creative muscles with materials that aren't limiting to his/her creative process.
- Custom inflatable art opens the door for stage productions, corporations, small- to medium-sized businesses, charitable organizations and others to include this innovative approach in their marketing plans without blowing the budget.
Want more creative ideas for your next art installation? View our inflatable art gallery.