Landmark Inflatables Score Big In Every Market for Advertising, Event Planning & Marketing
Marketing products takes a lot of creativity. According to CBS News, the average American sees over 5,000 advertising messages daily. To make an impact when marketing products, your advertising, event planning & marketing strategies have to incorporate eye-catching techniques that leave an impression that lasts long enough to get consumers into the stores to buy. This is where Landmark Creations inflatables really shine!
Want to learn more about Getting Started with Inflatables? Download our FREE eBook.
Local Affiliate for Komen Race for the Cure Uses Inflatable Archway for Breast Cancer Fundraising in Florida
Battling a disease that affects so many women nationwide takes help from affiliates across the country. As part of the world's largest and most progressive grassroots network fighting breast cancer, the South Florida affiliate of the Komen Race for the Cure has invested over $11.6 million in community breast-health programs in the local area, 75% of which stayed in South Florida.
Valentine Joseph, Director of Affiliate Operations, said, "We used our inflatable [archway] at a 5K Walk to benefit breast cancer education, screening, treatment and research. [It was located at the] 22nd annual Komen South Florida Race for the Cure - Kids & Tots Run start line.
During the process of rebranding the Telemundo Network, Laura Repreza, Marketing and Promotions Director, needed something to help with the TV station promotions she had planned.
Among other criteria, Laura needed something that would capture the attention of event goers who were being inundated by a boatload of other sights and sounds. This marketing tool should be easy to transport, set up and take down. But, most of all, it had to represent the TV station well.
As the Guggenheim art museum displays the works of the Gutai: Splendid Playground, it seems only fitting that they would move beyond the conventional when presenting the various works of art. The founder of Japan’s most influential avant-garde collective of the postwar era, Jirō Yoshihara, led his troupe with the mantra, "Do what no one has done before."
In this spirit, the Guggenheim commissioned Landmark Creations as the inflatable manufacturer to "construct" a special enclosure. Jaime Roark, Associate Director, Exhibition Design and Production, explains, "We needed a way to [create] an environment that provided light and sound protection for an object without building a typical drywall enclosure."
When you're launching a product, nationally achieving certain goals becomes a priority. In the top five are creating buzz and capturing attention. You want all eyes on you, as you unveil your latest offering to the world. Lennox Industries, a leading OEM provider of residential and commercial HVAC equipment, understood this all too well.
That's why, when they strategized on how to introduce their new XC25 unit, Lennox went all out. David Nark, Director of Product Management, explains, "The goal of the inflatable [product replica] was to generate awareness of our new XC25 split air conditioner at seven regional events within the U.S.
"The [cold-air] inflatable was a fantastic way of getting immediate attention on this new product introduction which drove awareness and generated a lot of buzz."
Just how much buzz are we talking about? "We have generated a tremendous amount of interest in the new product. In fact, we have customers visiting our social media site asking if they can 'pre-buy' the new product." Now that's what we call achieving your goals!
Seeing Is Believing When You Use an Inflatable Colon that Enlightens and Educates
Some organizations conduct seminars. Others host concerts. Still more run in their skivvies all for the cause of colon cancer prevention. Every effort to spread the word takes us a step closer to saving lives. However, one of the best ways to instill the seriousness of this disease is by show and tell.
Short of watching videos of colonoscopies or surgeries, there's not a way to let the average person actually see what goes on inside human bodies. (And that stuff can be pretty gross anyway.) With an inflatable colon, the scary part is taken away, but the eye-opening effect and educational elements are left intact.
What Does a Giant Inflatable Replica Have in Common with a Snowboard Contest?
Answer: They both focus on creativity and style. According to Cooler.com, " Vans … is launching a brand new and somewhat revolutionary new contest this year: the Hi-Standard Series that is all about expressing your individual style and creativity instead of the old spin to win."
With limited entries, contestants had to vie for spots based on talent, not the number of revolutions they could pull off. See the similarities? A custom inflatable product replica also depends on creativity and style to accomplish its goals. Together, the two made a powerful statement that "shock and awe" is only a flash in the pan while branding through a visually impactful presence gets long-term results.
Carnegie Science Center Gets a Little Spacy with Cold-Air Inflatables
Most of us learn better when we can actually do something. Watching and listening are great, but to get a real grasp on how things work and what impact they have on our lives, it's hands-on all the way. Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh couldn't agree more.
This experiential science museum gets over 500,000 guests each year. Part of that happens during their popular Space Out Weekend event. This is where Dennis Bateman, Director of Exhibit Experience and Theaters, brought Landmark Creations into the picture."The giant inflatable astronaut was purchased to add some ‘Ooomph!’ to our annual Space Out Weekend, which draws thousands of visitors each year to an array of astronomy-related programs, displays and activities."
What's black and red and a top-flight traffic magnet at trade shows? The Pulse-Bac inflatable product replica. This 8-foot-tall, lifelike marketing balloon has been described as a crowd pleaser, a photo op and a social media goldmine.
Chris McCutchen, COO, explained why his company couldn't use just any ole trade show display. "CDCLarue does trade shows, etc. and has done them for the past 10 years. We know you must grab the attention of trade show attendees. With a large visual aid, specifically our large Pulse-Bac inflatable product replica, CDCLarue can do just that. People love to get their pictures taken with it, and those pictures end up on all types of social media."
Alaska is truly a frontier. With a heritage of remote wilderness areas populated by native Eskimos, many of the regions are still difficult to reach. While bigger cities have transformed into tourist destinations, many of the residents live in areas only accessible by planes.
"Alaska has the highest rates of colon cancer and twice the mortality rate for anywhere in the nation. Raising awareness for screening is paramount to decreasing our rates of mortality, if we can find it sooner or as a polyp, chances are, we will save lives," explains Joclyn Reamey, Clinical Assistant/Patient Navigator for the Colorectal Cancer Program.
When you're limited by the size and weight of cargo when making these trips, how could an inflatable colon possibly fit the bill? By shrinking it, that's how!
Bristol Bay Area Health Corporation needed health promotion ideas that would fit their mode of travel and still offer the same, high visual impact inflatables are known for. And, thus, the mini inflatable colon was born!
Super-cool in his shades and bright-red T-shirt, Top Dog is the perfect representative for KONO 101.1, San Antonio's greatest hits. As an inflatable mascot, the cold-air, stationary version of Top Dog stands 12 feet high and is plenty capable of casting his promotional shadow for miles.
There is little wonder why this big guy is a popular request when the station books remote broadcasts for advertisers. But he's not a one-trick pony: he's also got mad "skillz" at onsite appearances, concerts and more.
- Inflatable Mascot Wakes the Dead (By Inflatable Manufacturer Landmark Creations)
- Inflatable Sports Tunnel Gets RFK High School Students Pumped
- Greenville County Uses a Familiar Inflatable Character to Raise Awareness
- Inflatable Product Replicas for Resale from Manufacturer Landmark Creations
- Inflatable Stage Prop Steals the Show at Perth Amboy High School
- Hope Through Grace Uses Their Inflatable Colon to Raise Health Awareness
- Moonshine? Nah! Just an Amazingly Realistic Inflatable Product Replica
- Cold-Air Inflatable Gecko Mascot Helps Brand GEICO Insurance
- Grand Valley State Explodes onto the Field through their Inflatable Sports Tunnel
- Prehistoric Inflatable Mascot Helps Promote Clayton's Bedrock Line of Homes
- Inflatable Replica Stops Expo Visitors in Their Tracks
- Unique Inflatable Artwork is Turning Heads… Literally
- Trax Tires Uses an Inflatable Billboard & RC Vehicle to Make an Impression
- A Polar Bear in Illinois? This Custom Inflatable Mascot Causes a Stir
- And the World Turns -- Using a Custom, Cold-Air Inflatable
- The Carl's Jr. Happy Star Inflatable Billboard Builds Brand Awareness
- A Giant Inflatable Colon Isn't Just for Health Fairs
- Inflatable Wildlife Replica Whale Educates Young and Old About Marine Life
- Captain E-Z Inflatable Mascot Rescues Customers from High Prices
- Life-sized Wildlife Replica Inspires Children to Learn
- US Bank's Inflatable Mascot Pig Brings Smiles to Customers' Faces
- Cold-Air Inflatable Mosasaur Mascot Brings Attention to Water Conservation
- Inflatable Arch Celebrates the Season & Helps a Worthy Cause
- Custom Inflatable Colon Helps Prevent a Deadly Disease
- SUPERHERO SCRAMBLE'S Custom Inflatable Archway Helps a Great Cause
- Inflatable Arch Helps the Red Shoe Shuffle Support Ronald McDonald House
- Inflatable Archway Helps the MS Society Raise Funds & Awareness
- Link Associates' Inflatable Product Replica Helps Raise Awareness
- Get an Inflatable Colon for Your Event & Help Raise Awareness of Colon Cancer
- How Cool! An Inflatable Product Replica for Your Trade Show Display
- The NY MS Society Creates Excitement at Events with an Inflatable Arch
- Giant Inflatable Replica Helps VANS Canada Promote Youth Snowboard Series
- Inflatable Logo Draws Attention and Customers to Food Truck
- Inflatable Helium Blimp Acts as a Beacon for One Tradeshow Vendor
- Barneys New York Introduces Gaga's Workshop with Cold-Air Inflatable Characters
- Outdoor Inflatable Art by David Byrne | "Tight Spot" Inflatable Globe
- Cabela's Celebrates Pheasant Season with an Inflatable Wildlife Replica
- Bruce High's Inflatable Sports Tunnel Brings Fans to Their Feet
- Inflatable Advertising Helps DNT Media's Clients Achieve Their Marketing Goals
- Oakland County Parks' Inflatable Arch Turns Heads
- Inflatable Life-Size Shark Replica Teaches Kids About Nature
- Inflatable Football Tunnel Fires Up Fans for the East Central Hornets
- Inflatable Arch Helps Raise Funds for Pediatric Cancer Research
- Inflatable Manufacturer Starts a Trend with Outdoor Inflatable Colons
- Teamsters Use Giant Inflatable to Help Sway Public Opinion
- Cold-Air Inflatable Adds Pizzazz to Italian Festival
- Eastern Propane Uses Inflatable Product Replica at Community Events
- Cold-Air Inflatable Monument Memorializes President George W. Bush
- Custom Inflatable Artwork Strikes a Chord with the Public
- A Dancing Clam on the Roof? Promotional Inflatable Balloons Make it Happen
- Inflatable Batting Cages Help Teams with Marketing Promotion
- Custom Inflatable Tunnel Gets Fans, Parents & Players Excited
- Inflatable Product Replica Revs Up Creative Advertising & Event Marketing
- Custom Inflatable Colon Tunnel Raises Awareness about Colon Cancer
- Custom Inflatable Colon Tunnel Used by Barnes-Jewish Hospital to Educate Community
- Promotional Inflatable Logo Pizza Slice Stops Hungry Passersby
- The Ultimate Block Party Inflatable Archway Helped Create a New Future through Play
- Cold-Air Inflatable Product Replica Captures Attention with Style & Versatility
- REACH Cold-Air Inflatable Helicopter Helps Promote Quality Patient Care
- Inflatable Arch Ushers Motorcycle Riders to Weekly Gatherings
- Custom Inflatable Colon Tunnel Works to Save Lives from Colorectal Cancer
- TEAM Coalition Uses Giant Inflatable to Promote Responsible Drinking
- Hearth N Home Custom Inflatable Product Replica Stops Traffic
- Rite Aid's Inflatable Arch Supports Children's Miracle Network
- Frisch's Restaurants Keep Customers Coming with a Rooftop Inflatable Mascot
- Tacony Product Replica Shows Vacuums Made in the U.S.A.
- Hy-Vee Inflatable Archway Promotes Sponsors & Makes a Good Impression
- Frisbee Dog Entertainment & Their Inflatable Mascot are Both World Class
- Inflatable Mascot Helps Conway Area Chamber of Commerce Promote Education
- Komodo Dragon Inflatable Builds Curiosity for New Zoo Exhibit
- Colon-Shaped Inflatable Tunnel Helps Save Lives
- NOAA Giant Inflatable Right Whale Calf Helps Save Marine Lives
- MAX Credit Union Gets Noticed with Giant Logo
- SONIC's Inflatable Product Replica Combo Is a Big Hit at Parades
- Rocco the Inflatable Mascot Rhino Is a Multipurpose Marketing Machine
- Marlin Character Inflatable Costume Keeps Customers Happy
- El Paso Inflatable Tent Is Perfect for Events & Recruiting
- Precision Tune's Tire-Shaped Giant Advertising Balloon
- MGM Players Club Holiday Gift Shoppe Snowman & Toy Soldier Inflatable Characters
- Gooey Pizza's Inflatable Mascot Monkey Makes Pizza Memorable
- Rumpshaker 5K Inflatable Colon
- Rider University Cranberry King Inflatable Costume
- Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center Komodo Dragon
- The Village of Itasca's Inflatable Archway Gets the Parties Started
- Tuxedo Brothers' Inflatable Arch Adds a Professional Touch to Triathlon Events
- Bay High School Inflatable Sports Tunnel Brings Fans to Their Feet
- Barbasol Shaving Cream Custom Inflatable Product Replica
- Dean Foods' Clever Inflatable Product Replica Pulls Double Duty
- Kramer Entertainment Save a Life Custom Inflatable Ovals
- DASEF Sealed Inflatable, Juvenile Right Whales, Wilmer
- Tristin Lowe's 52-Foot Cold-Air Inflatable Whale
- Mannatech OsoLean™ Canister Inflatable Product Replica
- Big Gorilla Auto Sales Inflatable Mascot
- Vacation Sports & Minnefota Moments Inflatable Archways
- Renton Western Wear Inflatable Rooftop Balloon
- Butter Kernel Corn Can Inflatable Product Replica
- Kankakee Auto Recyclers Inflatable Advertising Blimp
- GI Medicine Associates Custom Inflatable Colon
- Dorothy the Dinosaur Character Inflatable House
- Giant Inflatable Balloons Increase Advertising Revenue
- Inflatables Draw More Foot Traffic to Your Tradeshow Booth
- Cold-Air Inflatables, Perfect for Grabbing Attention on Mobile Marketing Tours
- Affy Tapple Inflatable Mascot Helps with Event Marketing Success
- GE Profile Inflatable Product Replicas Hit Times Square
- Roadrunner Inflatable Mascot Consistently Draws Crowds
- Inflatable Mascots Make for a Great Grand Opening Idea
- Otis the Inflatable Dog is a Local Legend
- Rattlesnake Inflatable Sports Tunnels Get Fans Excited
- Helium Advertising Balloons Make Instant Billboards
- Mobile Marketing Made Easy with Cold-Air Inflatable Mattresses
- Suzuki Dealership Increases Sales With Inflatable Mando Mascot
- Wine Bottle Product Replica Stands Above the Crowd
- Topcon Inflatable Globe Increases Tradeshow Success
- Bucky Badger Character Inflatable Mascot Boosts Spirit
- Inflatable Mascots Capture Hearts on Parade Floats
- Custom Inflatable Tents Give KHCW-TV Some Creative Advertising Ideas
- O'Reilly Inflatable Battery: Custom Inflatable Advertising Balloons Make A Big Impression
- Creative Giant Inflatable Advertising Gives Cruise Ship A Facelift
- Custom Inflatable Advertising Balloon for Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana
- Tweety Bird Inflatable Billboard
- Waubonsie Valley Warriors Tunnel
- Mizuno Inflatable Archway
- Custom Inflatable Sports Tunnels Build Fan Excitement
- Inflatable Tunnels Are Exceptional Additions To Your Sports Marketing
- Lincoln Kids Inflatable Triathlon Arch Goes the Distance
- Leonard's Inflatable Tiger Sports Tunnel
- Corporate Hot Air Shape for RE/MAX
- Cuppy's Coffee Kiosks Increase Sales with Inflatable Costumes
- Inflatable Balloon Guy Stars In Television Commercial
- Fort Worth Falcons Inflatable Youth Football Tunnel
- Creative Advertising Helps Enhance TV Coverage for Sutter Home
- Hotter'N Hell Inflatable Archway
- Inflatable Sports Tunnel for the Eastern Kentucky Colonels
- Custom Inflatable for Casino Marketing at Grand Casino
- Inflatable Golf Bag Replica for Valero Texas Open
- Thirstin Drinking Cup Inflatable
- Inflatable Hook 'em Horns for BFS
- Under Armour Inflatable Archway
- Inflatable Tunnel for the Chicago Bears
- Malt-O-Meal Inflatable Cereal Bags Draw Traffic
- Land O' Lakes Milk Carton Inflatable
- Inflatable X Logo Draws Crowds
- World's Best 10K Arch
- Sapporo's Giant Inflatable Beer Bottle at Cherry Blossom Festival
- Inflatable Logo for Hooters Restaurants
- Custom Inflatable Statue of Liberty Head
- Inflatable KBull Mascot for WFMX